Saturday, May 29, 2004

heyz...i know it's been ages since i last blogged...pls forgive me.... been really busy lately with work....

been really bad at bukit batok this week...kept missing veins...kept gettin mixed up with the forms...the main problem is...diff labs have diff routines and procedures...oh well...it's really bad... yesterday morning itself...we've had 3 complaints...my supervisor got the worst scoldin...the old man accused us of jumping queue numbers...then i had this aggressive old man insisting that i took his service chit and left it on the table...which...I DIDN't...he made this super loud commotion..think the ppl outside could hear him also....and i was like super blurred out...(alwiz like that in the morn..still in a daze...freak)

oh..next week i'll be going back to choa chu kang...hope it'll be better again....my sups in both places are sweet and nice....very fortunate to have them.....

TOday's my last day at baker's inn...really going to miss my colleagues...all the fun that we've had.... all the tolerance of my mistakes...feel so bad that i alwiz can't make it for supper or ktv....SORRy GuYZ....just tat...my parents hate me going out so late...they dun understand why i can't go ktv in the afternoon instead..sorry....

Results are here...guess i've never been really concerned or overly anxious bout my results...haha i've got 2 C+s and a B+ for proj....it's not good at all..haha ...but i'm like....nonchalant bout it...i dunno...mb i dun really know the weightage of the my academics until later...... my parents were like..'Aiyoh!'...guess they're rather sad for me..haha ....but they've never really pressured me and my bro that much...haha....probe tat's y we learn that we have to pressure ourselves...haha....

my mum was quite cool..she was like...
'results are out! what did u get?'
then i was like..
'C lor...'
then she was like...
'aiyoh!can go into uni?'
then i was like...
'cannot get into singapore one only...'
then she was like...
'aaiiyooohh....'
..haha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home