Saturday, May 08, 2004

lovely day today....

woke up at 11 plus....
slept for nearly 11 hours since last night...
haha actually was suppose to wake up early to exercise...
haha..confused mind...haha decided to slp...
asked karin to call me to wake me up...
ended up cuttin her phone and msgin her that i was going to slp..haha

Went to colour my hair this afternoon in TOa Payoh...
haha really quite fun...
and guess what....
i highlighted my hair PINK...
haha so proud of it...
really like it...
at first i was wondering how i was goin to face my parents with it...
haha.....a miracle happened...
haha....ey liked it....
just tat both said that it was too red...
then i told them...it's pink...

Just attended a wedding in the evening...
my cousin's wedding...looks really pretty....very much like a princess...
she had nice curls and one dress change...
My dad was the best...he just happened to be the MC of the day...
and he made my pink hair to be one of his jokes...he even left time for the audience to spot the one with the pink hair....SO EMBARRESSING...before long everyone was lookin at me....*blush*
though it was a small thing... i'm really glad to see my cousins again...
if not...we only see each other once or twice a yr....
really looking forward to the next one in Nov....haha....

hmmmz...really have to start bookin my drivin practical soon huh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home