Friday, May 14, 2004

heyz...

had a rather relaxing day today....went for yoga this morning...was a really relaxing exercise...had a great time stretching...i hope to improve my flexibility sometime soon...

haha then after that went to meet kp for lunch and hang around...
finally got to try the new crispy kfc chicken thingy...hmmm..to me..honestly..not much diff...maybe just a lil bit saltier...
haha then after that...we walked around....have to get new working clothes manz...haha ...then we dropped at coffee club at wisma for tea..haha i had the berry tea..my goodness the taste is so strong...haha..but it was nice...haha we managed to read a few pages of our books...and me..yes me..i bot a dress from aztec rose..haha....it was on 50% discount..haha really liked it...but also probe cos it's an old design...haha but who cares? as long as i like it manz...

hmmmm...we walked almost the whole of orchard today...from cine to wisma to forum...through lido to scotts for dinner....haha
had the sakae express...haha the portions are pathetic...haha but it's enough to get goin i guess...since it's express can't expect too much....and to finish off my day...haha we had ya kun eggs at far east...hahaa...my favourite...the texture is just nice..haha yummy yum..that's my 7th egg in 4 days..hahaa....madness!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home