Sunday, May 09, 2004

today...a really hot SUN day....

just standing still outside...not even in the sun..in the shade....
i can already feel the drops of sweat trickling down my forehead to my sides..
haha what's with the weather today manz....

hmm went to church today with my new hair....
young ppl think it's shockin...
older ppl try to be nice in front of my parents and say that it's nice
and that my parents are so open...haha....
oh well...most important is that i like it i guess...
and i love it...yupz....

mum's day today....
we had a seafood steamboat dinner at singa inn just now...
haha ate so much i felt like puking...haha....drank so much soup and ate watermelons and chin chow and almond jelly...guess i was more thirsty than hungry...hahaa.....

really think i'm very 'chor lor'...hahaa...the way i walk...eat....talk....
cannot make it manz...haha it was almost as if i owned singa inn and it was my house...hahaa.... but it doesn't matter..not like i'm finding a future bf there anyway...hahaa....yahz...my bro ordered a jug of beer..haha ended up drinkin most of it himself....kept tellin him that it's not HIS day..it's MUM's day..and my mum only drinks wine...not beer...haha...but as long as everyone's happy..that's most important....

just watched the rebecca loos thingy just now..it's so lame...
she doesn't want to go into detail with what she and beckham did...
then wat's the use of havin the interview...the whole time she just said that they both had chemistry...the feelin cannot be controlled...she knew it was wrong....that he was a passionate lover....i mean...it's like these are all so vague....it's a lousy interview in my opinion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home