Monday, May 10, 2004

heyz...

today's been a really active day for me manz...
tried kick boxing today....my gosh...i almost went mad...
haha....it was only half an hour...but it felt like 2 hrs to me...haha i was wondering when he would stop that set...haha...before i knew it..it was abs...and all...but a good full body work out...hahaa....

ate sketches today...hmmmm...really delicious manz...
love the idea of the 'design-ur-pasta'...then i can add watever
i wanted...and choose whatever garnish i wanted...and watever pasta i wanted...and....
hahaha...oooh..it was delicious....

very sad....my snail just died today...it was floating at the top...den didn't want to waste it..so now it's in my turtle tank..haha hope they will have a good escargot meal...haha...

deadbeat manz...
SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH THE TEMPLATE OF THIS THING!!...
really hope to upgrade it...
pls email me...if you know anything....thanks =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home