Sunday, May 16, 2004

heyz

today was a great day..
just came back from my friend's house....
haha we had a fun gatherin today....
ate homemade patties(thanks to joylyn n joel n mich),
then had nice potato egg salad by joylyn...
then had hot dogs/sausages...with mustard...*slurp*...
to help in the digestion...
we had mushroom soup and loads of orange juice...
WHAT A GREAT DINNER...

AFTER dinner...we had a game and a half of pictionary...it's so fun...to see how we try to draw stuff tat we want the others to guess...luckily we had chee seng to guess..haha he's really good at the game... haha after tat...they decided to watch the soccer match....so me and joel were talkin bout the song preparation...(since we both don't watch soccer..)

guess 'shuqi' is really brilliant...from askin me whether i want to lead in worship....to become I WANT to lead in worship....OH WELL....no comments...no complains...haha...it's about time i guess...have to learn it someday...

did yoga again this morning...haha was great...new teacher again...had other postures to do...really managed to stretch my back..can feel it...haha....

afternoon was packed with lookin at houses..haha so far there's 2 houses that i like...one's in verde dr...in CCK...haha next to the sports complex...it's a landed one...and the 2nd one is an apartment near my house..haha...really pretty with a big living room...but ultimately it's still up to my parents..hahaa...i just choose the room before my bro gets to it..hahaa....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home