Saturday, May 08, 2004

hey....

today was a really cool day...
haha ....had a nice time exercising this morn....
heeez met my friend(mum's ex-classmates daughter) at class today....
haha....tried yoga and i think it's really cool...very relaxing....haha...feel much better after all the stress from last min studyin and seeing shocker essay questions...haha and can stretch also..yupz....

And guess what....
friendster's lagging again...i can't view my friends msgs....
and that's so...IRRITATINg.... hate it when that happens...
now i can't access to ppl who can tell me how to type my template stuff..
but it's ok...haha...all i have is time...just tat u guys wun be able to comment on my stuff....

BUT DUN Worry.....SOOON....i'll have it done SOON....

this afternoon...was a rather tiring afternoon...
sat in the car with my parents ....travelling all around singapore....
guess what we're doin?
You"RE RigHt! (house-shopping aka shopping for a house)

Yes guyz...i'll be movin soon....sometime in the next few months...
after seeing so many houses...i really dunno what to do...
can't decide which one is actually nice and suitable....
some of them are really bad..the angles are bad...
so bad that i can't figure where i can put my bed in that room...
and in the midst of our shopping, we went to holland v for a cuppa....
the dogs in the pet shops are so cute...so adorable...
haha i still stand by my favourite dog since this yr started...my favourite dog is.... the GOLDEN RETRIEVER...haaha...it's a really good-looking dog....
really HANDSOME species...their fur is just so ....elegant(if that's the right word to use).... haha....

and now....i'm still waitin for someone to come online....
ARGHZ>>...not here yet..oh well...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home