Thursday, May 06, 2004

today...


exam's are FINALLY over...
i see a whole new ray of life ahead of me...
just too many things i want to do....
but dunno which to do first...

I want to.....

start going to the gym and work out...
get my driving license( everyone has it already!!)
plan my future study plans...
go around askin for jobs...
learn a new instrument...(mb bass...)
decorate my going-to-be new room...somewhere..sometime....
meet up with my friends regularly....


argh! etc etc.....

Anywayz!

beeen a really good day for me today...
watched Van HelSing....really cool show...with lots of graphics...suspense....shocks...
ugly creatures...
it was like a boob showcase...haha...all the women were so
generously endowed....(i know..it's not their fault they had such good genes)...

haha.... Me and Cheryl were gettin kick scaring ourselves and dying of the suspense...(i almost kicked the head of the guy in front of me)..haha....
and after the show...we found out from our other kakis that...THERE WAS A COUPLE ACTUALLY MAKING OUT RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WHOLE ENTIRE THEATRE...right in front of them...ewww...let's not get to the details of what ey did..haha.....

After the movie...i tried my hand at pilates...
oh man..how does anyone actually do that...haha oww....torturous...
calve and foot cramp in the middle of the exercise...haha...couldn't do much...hahaa....but it's a good challenge..haha will do it again....haha when i'm better that is..haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home