Saturday, July 07, 2007

Winter...

sad, gloomy, grey and depressing...
that's all i can associate with it...
when i wake up in the cold...
when i see the rain falling out of the windows...
when i see the grey clouds flooding the skies...
one word comes to mind ~ depression

don't know how to describe this feeling...
just a sense of loneliness...
sense of insecurity...

every time i pray...i wish God was a physical person...
if i could see God, feel him, hold him....
i would want to hold him forever...
want to embrace him forever....
want to hold his hand forever....
who else could love me as much as him...
who else could stay firm supporting me through every single error and silly mistake in my life..
who else would always forgive me though i keep hurting him, and making him sad over and over again...
he is my portion, my all....he is sufficient...
in my vulnerability he will give me strength..
in my sadness he will bring happiness..
as i move further...he will steer me back...
in times of danger...he will protect me and keep me safe...
who is there like You, O Lord!

1 Comments:

Blogger SandyG said...

hey babe! i'm good. i'm at nanjing right now. still trying to adjust to life in china. hope that things are good for you as well. stay in touch ok.. Muacks!!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home