Wednesday, May 30, 2007

tired...
just came back from work...
just wan to slp..but tom have to wake up at 6 to prepare to go for lecture at the hosp at 8...

i finally bought a car...when i haven't even got my license for 1 mth...crazy..
today..i realised how easy it is to die...
it was peak hour...
my clutch control wasn't too good...car died gazillion times...
so many cars..i got impatient..
started drivin horribly...
it was so dangerous...yet i was safe
and protected...it's a blessing..that i'm still alive now..

will improve my driving...
must find time and place to do so...will prob do it in school..gain confidence and do it well...

i'm at it again..wahhh..hate myself sometimes..
but...yeah...new target in mind...
but my target has another target...whom he really likes alot....
oh well..actually i think our episode has ended...
but...it has a lasting impression on me....
i'm still living the moment...reality's so hard to accept sometimes....
it's alwiz when u wan something..u can't get it..and u keep pursueing it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home