Monday, June 25, 2007

Just came back from sydney today...
super missed my weekend there...
it was a very free and easy plan..but well...me and sheena already had in mind the main itineries..
the rest was filling in the gaps..it was great! Memorable experience!
Going to miss Sheena and Jik soon...they'll be going back end of this July...
After they're gone...i guess life's going to be different next semester...
I can imagine myself gone with the party days..and hello to routine boredom..
Today we had a nice seafood dinner and my bday celebration...so so happy that they remembered...they're probably my family here...in case u dunno what i'm talkin bout..it's my work place..

Life's been a bit....dunno how to describe..it's like i can feel it evolving..like turning or revolutionalising...and yet i'm not in control of it at all...really praying that God will take control and that i'll live in peace...


Ready to hit the streets!


Oyako Don for LunCH!


How's it possible to NOT go KTV?!!! Impossible!!

Love singing!!


Thai Entrees! Yum!


Met Josephine, Po Po and Zoey for dinner...



2 clowns at YHA!


Yummy Crab!

Dinner at the end of the day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home