Monday, June 18, 2007

It's my birthday today!
After 23 years of birthdays...i've finally reached a stage of just simple contentment...
not really excited or looking forward to any celebration...
but just having this peaceful contentment of personal time in my room...
some of you might think of this as loneliness...but to me...
it's not..i woke up this morning and the first thing that came to mind was God..
how he has blessed me through these years....

Thanks everyone for the well wishes..and the lovely presents..
Thanks for remembering me..
It's great to know that my existance is recognised...hee...THanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

Happy, happy 23RD BIRTHDAY! Abit late, I know, hehe. Eh, but I remembered ok... just that I lost ur Aussie no and add... and no internet access for me in daytime! :p

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home