Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'm going to graduate next week...
but i don't feel excited at all...
mb cos i know that it's not really the end of my studies..
like i would be continuing to study if all goes well..
i used to think..why study so much..
but i guess this last step..my last postgraduate course that i choose to do..
it's so as to accomplish my wish of being a dietician..
whatever or wherever that may take me...

i'll be going back to Singapore next month...
i don't know where that will take me...
prob going to find a job and work for the next few months before my postgrad course starts next year...
seems like everything is planned...

feeling so unmotivated...
couldn't continue slping this morning...
can u imagine...
for such a late waker like me..
to wake up at 6 something am..and not be able to slp..
how bad is that...
feeling so down...

so 烦..
so 困扰...
why? why must like that...
why go already..disappear already..
have to u-turn...
why when u-turn already i never cherish...
then now wan to cherish...
a lil too late...
so salah..
so dysfunctional..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home