Sunday, June 18, 2006

It's my birthday today!!
what a surprise!!

Soffi tricked me! I thought that my night would just quietly go pass and that we would just be studying and watching soccer...heez...but in the end..heehee...at 12 plus..ching ching...
knock knock...SURPRISE!!!

so cool! Wendy, Angeline, Teresa, Arif and Hillya surprised me with a nice homemade bday cake and an in tune bday song!! and guess what..the cake was made by Soffi and i didn't know anything about it!!...Really really happy!...super delighted! my first homemade cake..and it was super..it had cheese on it, ice cream, cake, and an oreo base...like 4 layers..it was SUPER!!...SOFFI U'RE the BEST! we took many many pictures..i'll post it up another time..

and had really really lovely presents!...Beanie and scarf, chocs and gift card...earrings....Thanks guys...really feel loved!...and also not to forget CK's lovely caramel tart and choc muffin that she gave to me before she went back...ohh...and i've not forgotten..my early bday present which u gave me last month...a beautiful hand knitted long pink and white scarf...i've been using in ever since winter started..really came in just on time..thanks girl...miss u girl...see u in 3 wks okiez?

Thanks everyone for the surprises and the gifts and the love and the cards and the smses and cheerfulness...lovely birthday morn!

Sorry cel i didn't pick up the phone just now...but but..U'RE STILL THE FIRST PERSON TO WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!..heehee...secret...only u and i know why.. yes? ..heehee..


lovely bday gifts

2 Comments:

Blogger redphayze said...

Happy blessed birthday gal! I'm so glad you had such a beautiful surprise..

Did you get my SMS to you? I'm the one starting with +6012... :P

*hugs*

2:49 PM  
Blogger Meryl said...

no babe..i didn't receive it..did u forget to add something?

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home