Wednesday, June 15, 2005

flip up my screen,
turn on my msn,
looking for a source of comfort,
2 words appear on my thinking bubble: <<无奈>>

Just this feeling of sadness feels me in..
i'm in depression..
just thinking about it saddens me..

when i wake up tom morning..it's going to be my exam..
i can't run from it..
i dunno if i'm ready..
but i know that i'm already tired...

As i wait for someone on my list to talk to me...
everyone's busy with their stuff..
i scroll down the list to choose who i want to confide in..
i realise...
no one.

I can't find someone who know me enough that even when i dun talk..
they know...
or maybe that's not what i want..
what i want is someone who just knows me..

and no..i'm not in some desperate need of some special someone or other half whatever..
i just want a confidente..
who won't be critical..
won't put me down..
just quietly listen to me..
or mb just enjoy the comfortable silence..

*hush*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home