Sunday, May 29, 2005

Argh...cannot concentrate...dunno if it's cos not enough slp or slp too much...
i hate it..it's a sunday..and i should be able to study the whole day..but i think half my time is doing everythin else but study....my biggest enemy....myself...

why do people have the ability to distract themselves when they actually really want to concentrate? i absolutely hate it...

and i'm quite irritated with myself...cos i keep filling my mind with senseless stuff....

Why is it that..sometimes u feel attracted to someone...and it lasts for sometime...then after that...u just feel so silly...cos u find out that the person is totally out of ur type..just not suitable for u..and then u feel like u wasted so much brain cells thinkin bout the person...it's a crazy world out there...or is it just me? haha....

oh and recently..i just got Sex in the City from the intranet in my campus...and realised..haha i really like the show...haha it's rather entertaining and funny..i guess sometimes...u've just got to unwind....haha...but not too much....

love the smell of....estee lauder- pleasures intense (what a provocative name!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jing said...

I just know that feeling too. Sometimes I just sit in front of my books with no motivation, end up surfing the net, reading mags, reading blogs etc... sighz... just hang in there..try to motivate yourself... and look forward to travelling to sydney after exams! :)

All the Best... don't worry, u're not alone..i'm struggling too... anything give me a ring or sms...

cheers and take care

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home