Tuesday, May 31, 2005

sitting here...
looking blankly at the screen..
somehow..in this cold evening...
there's just this emptiness that's settled in...
where are all my friends?
they're not far from me...
but why do i still feel this loneliness and emptiness?

in need for sappy songs..i put in my stef sun 我的爱 cd...
somehow..even though these songs are so emotional...
they seem to be able to soothe me..
mb cos i think they understand me..
or at least they're expressing my feeling at the moment..

is this depression?

there's tons of work for me to do..yet i just watched 2 episodes of sex and the city..
feel like i'm just running away from my work..
i've a test tom...
got to study..
exam's next week..

what's my birthday going to be like this year?
will people remember me?
friends that i once talked to often..
seem so foreign to me..
after some time..we just don't keep the contact anymore..
everyone seems to live their own lives without the other..

like it's been years...
but some friends..even though we haven't talked or seen each other in a year..
yet when we start talkin...we just go on like there's no tom..

naajia...i miss u..

escada- rockin rio or estee lauder- pleasures intense? which suits me more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home