Thursday, August 12, 2004

hey...

comfort me pls! my big turt s just died....it died today..yes today 12 of august...
i'm sooo...SAD...

i'm serious...this turt has been with me for a year and a few weeks now...
and i nv tot that he would die on me like that...
i mean..
i've been a good owner....
i feed em several times...
i sing to them, talk to them....laugh at them....
i even bring them swimming in my bathroom sink....

why? did i do anything wrong?

when i came back..my turtle was all bloated up...his neck was twice it's size....
and he lay peaceful...body on the pebble and head on the log a step higher...
his eyes were open i think..and ...oh i can't describe anymore..it's saddening...
his mouth was semi open ...


went for jazz class today...
think i'm goin to have lots of blue blacks...did a lot of floor work...and i bumped my ass on the floor so many times...unbelieveable....oh well...

life goes on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home