Saturday, July 31, 2004

hey!! what's up what's up!...


ooooohhh...my back's aching...just finished washin my clothes and cleanin up my clothes cupboard...so many clothes..and i like em all...really feel so sad throwin em...


recently...have be really into make up..dunno why also..

i mean..i know i always enjoyed seein ppl make up and wantin to do it...but....

hahaha..it's just...so...expensive...but addictive at the same time....


like wei2 said...women can never get enough of it....and i think it's so thru...

no matter how many colours one has...it's still nv enough...

beauty freaks are we all huh....


yup...work has been ok..rather immune to all my scoldings and stuff from patients...

i guess they dun call them patients for nothing...it really takes PATIENCE...


but anyway...from next wee i'll be having half day everyday...

so good news for everyone...u can start dating me..hahaa......


oh well...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Meryl Gay, I’m out surfing for the latest information on immunocal and found your great site. Although this post wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly peaked my interest. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for immunocal related information and I’m happy I found your wine blog even though this isn’t a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for the read,

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meryl, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on com and found your great site. Although this post wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for com related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

halu

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is immunocal really works?

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home