Friday, August 06, 2004

my blog..and me...

dunno why..these few days..or at least today...
just have this super sentimental feeling...
really been missing all my friends that i have had fun with in the past...
today..just really missed my frends from bius...missed working with them..
missed havin fun serving people together..and when there was no customers...
we could chat and chat till someone walked in...
i even miss competing with andy for who gets to serve the food...

oh..but those days have past..we all have gone on with our lives...
the guys are either in army or going into army...
the girls are like everywhere else...
even nixon's quit....
how bad is that...

hmmm played tennis just the other day...
felt really sad...cos i really lost touch..and lost consistency...
but was really surprised that i still knew how to hold the racket and that i could still hit the balls...
haha....
loong weekend....really lookin forward to this weekend...
esp tom...my PAYDAY...
i've been so poor that i'm left with my last 13 bucks in my bank...sighz...

tom will come..haha and i have so many things that i want to buy....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home