Monday, July 12, 2004

hey budz!

haha..i'm back..looks like i only come in every ten days....
haiz..haha...really very lazy hor me?...haha so wat has been happening in the ten days....haha...

first and foremost...i've started learning my practical for driving...really exciting....really fun..haha in the first lesson i learnt how to reverse and u-turn...then on the second...i got to drive myself back to buklt gombak mrt..and get to go on 4th gear...haha but a lot of the time..my instructor had his hands firm on the jam brake..haha..guess he was gettin really worried at the way i was driving..haha....oh well..it's cool....

work...work has been...erm norm..haha what to expect...yes? my fellow lab techies..hahaa.....

as for dance...really happy that we learnt a great choreography the last few weeks..the sad thing is.....this week's going to be a new one....oh oh.....haha.....

guess what..i just dyed my hair today again....quite sad...it looks black..but actually it's purple...oh well...guess i should stick with loreal colour booster .....argh..this brand smells better but lacks the shine...and i've not had black hair for so long...it looks so....erm....normal? ordinary? booorrrrrriinng?

oh well...
and my fave song now...
yi bei zi zuo ni de bu hai by elva....
really falling in love with it man...it's so romantic...haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home