Thursday, June 17, 2004

hey...i know i know..it's been like more than 10 days since i last blogged....i admit...i'm GUILTy..of not blogging consistently...hahaha....

but i've really really "GOOD" reasons....
for one...i've been sick this week...out of my 5.5 working days...i took 3 days of mc..cannot make it...my fever wouldn't subside...now much better already..thank you..haha.... but no work..means no pay...and also feel quite bad...cos my supservisor have to keep gettin a replacement for me....bad bad....

then the past 2 weeks( which were the cause of my sickness)...ya...was really busy....was busy workin and rehearsing my stuff with my mates...we all only got back at 11 plus every night....and for me it's worse cos i'm workin at 8 in the mornings...so i get much lesser sleep...but it's been worth it all...had great fun..and met really great pals in my class..yup....

and guess why i'm here tonight..haha
cos...tom's my BIRTHDAY...haha...
then felt quite bad if i just come in on my birthday to type...
nah..then that would be a lil too much to type..haha....
yesterday went to soup restaurant with my parents to celebrate my bday..haha...it was great....esp good for a sick person..haha i love that restaurant..the food's not too heavy and it's nice...haha...really startin to like chinese cuisine..haha love crystal jade too...YUMMY!!...

Now got one BIG bIG problem...really dunno if i'm going abroad to study...hmmm..in a way really dun feel like going abroad...really quite happy in singapore now...but i guess if i have to i have to.......so....oh well...hahhaa.....

tom me going to toa payoh polyclinic..hope i'll have fun...
and after that going to celebrate with my classmates..haha..hope we'll have fun too!!.hhaha....=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home