Wednesday, August 25, 2004

hey guys!!

i've got a problem....

nah...not boyfriend problems....
but problems with....

what do i want to do with my life?! *pout...sulkz*

ok..as yall know...i'll probe go to australia next year....
but the thing is..i really cannot decide what course i want to take...
or what i want to do...

hmmm....what do i like to do?
i like to eat, slp, watch vcds...erm...sing...dance ....do sports.....
but all these are leisure.....oh my.....how?!!

so...my darling friends....there's a very important job for u to do...
tell me...what do u see me as? as in what do u think i'm good at?

P.S besides act cute ok?

hmmm..my life's been quite peaceful these days....haha thank GOD for it..haha...
have a few afternoons to spend time with my dad and have personal time to watch my vcds...haha... my driving's been rather ok...haha...gettin better and more confident..hahaa....
feel like eating steamboat....
anyone?


1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Turquoise said...

ha guess what? i just had this thought today. of doing TCM. TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE!!! kinda cool don't you think so? haha

i think what you should do now is just take any course you feel you should do. afterall, even if this is not the right one, you can still do what you wanna. it won't be too late right? whatever it is, just don't regret your choice.

its all in your hands dear.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home