Thursday, October 19, 2006

i'm in love...
guess who i've fallen in love with...

haha before ur brains go nuts...hahhaa
i shall reveal it..


i'm in love with...Wang Lee Hom...'s song....kiss goodbye...
it's on my repeat mode...i can't stop playin it...
thanks to my ktv sessions with friends...i've heard it in ktv twice and finally got the song into my phone by bluetooth...it's soooo BEAUTIFUL...love hearing it via ear phones...it feels and sounds like lee hom's singing it right into my ears...so charming and warm...

i just thought of a new attribute that i'd like my future bf to have...
mind u..haha i thought about this in the bus, while hearing this song...
i'd like him to be able to sing in tune..best if can sing well...and sing to me...
sing into my ears when we're alone...so sweet and nice...so romantic..hahaa...

just look at the words...

王力宏 - Kiss Goodbye
詞/曲:王力宏

Baby不要再哭泣  
这一幕多么熟悉  
紧握着你的手彼此都舍不得分离  
每一次想开口但不如保持安静  
给我一分钟专心 好好欣赏你的美  

幸福搭配悲伤  
痛是在我心交叉  
挫折的眼泪不能测试爱的重量  
付出的爱收不回  
还欠你的我不能给  
别把我心也带走 去跟随~  

每一次和你分开  
深深的被你打败  
每一次放弃你的温柔 痛苦 难以释怀  
每一次和你分开  
每一次kiss you Goodbye  
爱情的滋味此刻我终于最明白  

幸福搭配悲伤  
痛是在我心交叉  
挫折的眼泪不能测试爱的重量  
付出的爱收不回  
但欠你的我不能给  
我才明白爱最真实的滋味

Lovely guy, with a lovely talent for writing music and lyrics...
in terms of voice..well he's not really the best...but it's good enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home