Sunday, October 15, 2006

happy happy...

just painted my nails with my newly bought polish from "skinfood"..
i totally recommend this brand to everyone...
it's easy to apply and the polish is smooth and shiny...
i bought this dark pinkish shimmer polish..and it really looks so pretty...really suits me well..
preparing myself to invest in another bottle soon...
with my next pay check...

work has been alright for me...
going to move out of novena square now...
this coming week i'll be at bukit timah for the moment...
then subsequently fixed at vivocity when it's done...
really excited...everyday i've been learning more about nutrition..
guess it's really become my interest...
just bought this thick reference book-like book..hahaha...from borders...and going to attempt to start flippin and reading it soon..hahaha....

this morning...i dreamt a really unexpected...but cute dream..hahaa
i almost didn't know that i was dreaming till i opened my eyes and realise it..haha...it was pretty pleasant i would guess...
but don't know if it'll actually mean anything in the future..hahaa

sometimes i really wonder...
do dreams really come true?
are dreams God's way of talking to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home