Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Heya!

Today's been great!
i think winter really makes me very very attached to my bed..haha...
like i can't wake up and do stuff straight away...
somehow..i'll just go back under my quilt and snuggle myself to sleep...

these days..it's been so cold...and my bloody heater goes off after 1 hr plus every night...
so by the time i wake up..it's already freezing in my room!(ok i'm exaggerating)..but u know what i mean...sighz.

last night...i slept with the lights all on..and books on my bed..and i was just using like half of my bed...the next thing i knew...was that it's 8am already....best...and like i woke up..brushed my teeth and all..and then ate a nice bun for breaky..and guess what...i was drawn back to my bed...
i had a quiz this noon..and had wanted to study before it...but well...i think my slp apparently was more important...haha...

then had coffee with Leanne after japanese today...it's getting really hard..like with have to learn how to phrase the sentences, put the particles, verbs and nouns...oh it's so hard..haven't done languages in such a long time already....but it's great that i have the chance to learn this now..

Just had dinner with Kenny (my cousin) and his colleagues. We went to this restaurant called INORI in civic...it's all good..we had such good food...sashimi, dragon sushi(prawn tempura), spider sushi(Soft shell crab tempura) , had assorted tempura, this pork soup thing, agedashi tofu, steak...it was sooo good...like haven't had such a spread in a long time..it's great!...

Exams are coming in a week..haven't even started yet...really panicking...
but all is good..i'm sure the Lord is with me..yup yup...
Going to sydney tom night...well...guess it's just a short break...
will be back on friday!

yupperz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home