Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sitting in the library, doing up my assignment...
this is crazy..i have only 1 mth before my exams...and guess what...
i have like freakin 4 assignments, 1 test and 1 presentation to go....
wat is going ON??!! how screwed up can i get...
i find that this sem..i really dun have a grip of myself...it's like everything is just happening...
so not within my control..sometimes i really feel like asking time to stop ticking...can it just pause for a while..let me catch my breathe then carry on....

For those who haven't seen me online for the longest time....
i've been trying to get some work done...and i figured that if my msn is on..i can never ever get anything done...so yah..i offed it for a while...
been watching serials also..thanks to sandy..haha...but then now i dun feel like watchin that show already...haha and i've already watch nearly 16 episodes already...guess why...
haha cos the guy like the girl that i dun wan him to like..haha..so i dun wanna watch..haha it's the wrong girl...can't blame me...must blame the script writer...haha...

really felt like shit yest...i can't drive...feel so demoralised....argh..it's a long story...dun feel like talking about it at all..ask my bro..haha blurted everything out to him when i came back from driving...haha some things can just be so shitty....

Tom's date night..haha and guess what..my housemate's going for it...sighz..i see him everyday already...and i have to see him again at tom's event..haha good thing IH won't go with IH..so at least i won't get him as my date tom..haha don't get me wrong..not that i dun like him or what...but i guess...a change would be good..haha....oh no...my ROB...sighz...i wun get him as my partner too...sadz..hahahaa....got to look out for other fishes..hahahaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home