Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hey hey hey!!....what a great holiday ending...
just had dinner with all me hk frens at a chinese restaurant in belconnen...
was really really good...ate so many different kinds of dishes...was really yummy...and the company was super excellent ....really felt like a family..haha...though me and sandy are the only 2 non-hk ppl..haha but it was that bad..just that half or 3/4 the time..i dunno what they're talkin about..cos i dunno cantonese...hahaha.....but it was good..

the moon today was lovely....happy mid autumn everyone....(even though it's like spring here)...the irony of the situation...

argh..me wanna do my pract stuff now..but end up..dun have the notes for it....suppose to be inside...but good thing julia lent me her textbook...so happy to have her in my house...been a joy..haha love my housemates..haha..my tv mate-geoff, my long chit-chat mate jess, my good cook mate yim, and sisi...alwiz baking and experimenting new cakes..haha..

and guess what...fri night was a hell of a night..with me, sandy and miki dressing up as charlie's angels for chris's party..haha...he's a really lucky guy that night..with 3 'angels' following him...haha...it was great...thanks chris for givin us the chance to dress up for fun..and also an opportunity for me to buy a super red lipstick..haha....


Chris's ANgELs (bottom)
Me & the army boy Chris...(2nd pic)
Raunchy picture of us having fun....
(P.S it's a one-off thing)(last pic)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home