Wednesday, September 07, 2005

feeling quite 'off' recently...dunno why..can't stop thinkin about some stuff...
don't know why also...not that i wanna think about it..but it just comes to mind...
somehow i'm in this state of confusion, such that...i can't seem to make any sense or any conclusion out of it....

went for a walk by the lake today with sandy, miki and ck..haha..was rather fun..cos i never really went for a walk with so many people before..haha but it was nice...haha somehow felt so tired so fast...haha me...getting weak...bad bad...

haha...i'm gettin used to my black hair now...looks not too bad..haha been thinkin if that was how i originally looked...haha..but for a start my hair wasn't really black as a kid..haha...probably spoilt by the excessive soakin of chlorine and the exposure to too much sun..hahaa...but i liked it..haha...and now..it's just black..haha...kinda good...

been tryin to do my essay this week..haha....not too bad..think i can start soon..haha..next week i have pract reports to start...haha busy busy me...tom i'm startin to learn drivin again..this time i must pass..haha i really want to drive..haha....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

Eh Meryl! Speaking of driving....I just passed my basic theory test here...haha. Going down to the centre to see if I can get my aussie license converted.....:P Have fun driving in Canberra...watch out for the 'roos!!!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Meryl said...

wei!congratz! hahhaa...erm..it's hard learning here..i hv to relearn everythin over again...everything's diff...sighz..

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home