Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I must blog today...

today as of wed, the 10th of august....canberra...SNOWED!!
how cool is that?! it was so nice..it's the first time i've ever seen snow...and the experience was just undescribably thrilling...

No wonder the weather today was weird...in the morn when i went to class..it was warm...then later when i came out of the first tute...it was freakin cold and windy...then when i went back for another lect..it was windy and cold still...and this time the weather was just getting worse.....all the way till i went home after my whole day of school...the weather was just freakin cold.....and then....IT SNOWED!! heavenly! magnificent!!

I really have to stop eating...but i just dunno how to...my mouth constantly feels like stuffin things into it....i feel so insatiable...what's going on? is it the stress...i dunno...

dunno why...through this whole time...from the time i left sg in jan till now and on....i keep thinkin of someone everyday...thinkin if tat person thinks bout me too..or at least remembers me..but i dun think so...we haven't been in contact for the longest time..and i'm thinkin...even if we contact, what is there to say..seems like we've drifted many miles apart...like there's nothing to say a..it's like before, we didn't really have much common topics in the first place...even if i see the person online...i also dun feel like talkin..cos i think i really have nothin to say...i guess time can really stretch friendships to the max...and actually it's not really about me thinkin about the person..i dun purposely think...but then it just takes a stroll pass my mind at some point of time, (anytime at all) during my everyday...i think i think too much...do u reckon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home