Thursday, January 18, 2007

These days....
Been a bit upset...
having some problems at home and as well as having issues with myself...

Sometimes i really think it's so hard even just being a person...
Or i would say...it's easy being a person that doesn't care about the world or anything...
but it's hard being a person that cares for the people around them...

My bro just came in to remind me of my value systems..guess i was really not a good niece as i didn't go to visit my uncle when he was in the hospital...dunno why i didn't go...but at that point..i know that...i just didn't feel like it...sometimes..i guess...we can't just do what we feel like..but we have to do what we are required to do...for the sake of everyone...

sigh..life's really vicious in an aspect...that is...if u dun turn up..or u offend someone...that person or the person's family can just remember u for life for that one thing...and your relationship with that person or the family can just become torn...and this might not just mean only u..but sometimes the others around u can also be dragged down by ur actions..

Why are relationships such fragile matters? Any sort of relationship, whether friendships or family ties...as long as it's a connection between 2 ppl..it can be easily torn, easily stretched just by a single expression....

Why so pessimistic? i don't know..these days..it's just that i can't seem to tune myself..i can't seem to get right with everyone...it results with me not satisfying myself...esp when i see ppl around me being disappointed...being hurt..it just troubles me.. esp when i'm the one that caused it...and it seems the more i try to save the situation..it just becomes worse...feeling lost at this point..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home