Saturday, January 06, 2007

sigh...

is it the more u can't get something, the more u'll actually crave and want it?

these days...been asking myself that...
why i keep having strong feelings about what i can't have...
or what i want but can't have...

these days...preparing for my trip back to canberra...
can be abit pressurizing and scary...
feel bit scared to face the future...
yet...i know there's no turning back..and only moving forward...

many ppl i know will be leaving me next sem...
many ppl i know have already went back to where they came from...
and i'll be going back to a place where strangers dominate my circle...
even though my future seems so nicely set out...
yet...the journey to that future...seems so uncertain...so shaky...
must hold myself firm...must push on..must not be waivered...
whatever happens..happens for a reason...and it's for me to learn how to cope with it...
Sometimes i do wonder...why must i keep pushing myself to be so strong...
is there ever a time where i can just be vulnerable..where i can just keep in my lil comfy spot...
to enjoy the moment...

1 Comments:

Blogger SandyG said...

hey babe, hope you are feeling alright. *hugs* call me ya!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home