Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Recently been a bit confused and not as steady as ever...
i have no idea..but somehow feel like my brain has been clogged for some reason..
and i can't seem to think rationally..and end up doin all the silly things i do..
worse part is...it's alwayz after i do the action..then only do i realised what trouble i've caused..
and then regret...to which..by then..the trouble had already started..and now i'm facing the situation of saving it...

I really do apologise at times like that...
how i do wake ppl up while they are slpin..
and just hound ppl to talk to me...

guess i've alwayz been a pretty verbal person...
and so my best method of comfort...
should be talking..
somehow always feel better after a good chat with friends..
Thanks my lovely budz that have been patiently listening and talking to me..
Feel so loved everytime i hear a response from u..
what can i say...i'm an ATTENTION SEEKER....heehee....

1 Comments:

Blogger SandyG said...

heya babe! hope you are feeling ok. Lots of things to catch up, hope to see you this Sunday! :)

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home