Saturday, May 28, 2005

Hiya people!, well i was just

feeling a lil tired..and a lil bored...wondered if i have posted up

pictures of my estate yet...oh well...this is a pic of the drive way

right in front of my house...well this is wat i see from outside my

window too..the road..well..sorry if my blog's messy and stuff..i

promise to fix it up after my exams ok..now i'm a lil too lazy and a

lil too "busy" to do so...how's everyone now...oh i miss u guys...but i

won't be back till dec...sadz...but at the same time..i'm rather

enjotying it here..in this new environment..with new friends...whom

will be going back anytime from this semester to next semester...i

guess life here is all about getting to know new people and moving on

with life..i mean when everyone goes back to their own country and live

their own lives...who's going to remember u? I really treasure my

greatest pals back home...but my greatest worry would probably

be...when i go back..will ppl still remember my existence? *ponder*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home