Sunday, December 26, 2004

HiYa!

it's me...me just came back from andrew's house for our mini class gathering..haha....
we had SO mUCH food....his mum made turkey...then we bought sausages, pasta, soup....haha and lots of cheese which we didn't really get to use in the end..haha....we cooked for ourselves...haha... then we also bought 8 bottles of drinks cos we tot that there was going to be 12 ppl..haha...ended up also cannot finish....then i ate lunch and dinner altogether..haha...SO FULL>..so piggyfied...haha....

this is my second day of piggying....yesterday i had a family lunch then later another family dinner...my goodness...the amount of food i eat..think it is my 2 days worth of food...haha..plus today? oh my goodness...then tom night i still have a dnd to go to... argh....all the weight...it's coming BACK!!!...it's so diff to lose weight...but so easy to gain...what...or how can i help myself...it's mad..haha....

ooooh...and i watched MEET THE FOCKERS on christmas eve with my darlin Celine..haha....
it's really hilarious...i'd definitely recommend it to everyone..haha...it's crude but i think the jokes are funny..and the baby is soooooo CUTE....esp when he says..." ass.....HOLE..." with his mouth in a pout...oh my goodness..so cute...haha....i wouldn't mind watchin it again and again man..haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home