Sunday, February 19, 2006

call me spoilt or whatever...
but i really hate the weather now...
my room's heater is not working...and the fan is not workin too...(since it's the same machine)..
there's no circulation at all...
and my window is already wide open...cannot get any hotter..

i can feel my face flushing already...

hmmm today's been a good day...
my dear couz came to fetch me from the bus interchange at jolimont..
then we had a nice vietnamese pork chop lunch..
before moving over the stuff...the weather is so hot..it's so crazy..
then at night...i just had a nice chit chat session with ck..
it's really nice to come back and have someone familiar and warm to talk to..
somehow..we can just relate to each other so well..
even though we've been apart for months..
but it seems that life's experiences have brought us closer again..
reminding each other of what went on and what could have gone or may be happening...
whatever it is..i'm so happy that she's found a joy now...heehee...
a>



oh well..i also wanted to share my last few days in Singapore with everyone...
the 2 days before my departure and the eve was really nice. 2 days before my departure...i managed to spend time with xiaowei, adeline, mingzi and jing and bern...quite sad gerald couldn't make it that night..
even though it was a packed day..it was all worth it...cos i spent it with friends that are close to my heart...


the eve of my departure..i managed to spend it with my family..it was really nice...
we had lunch at merchant hotel..had the durian pengkat..it was really yummy...love love love it..
then after that we went all around singapore to find my niece sarah's present...haha she's our new joy to the family...can't wait to see her this weekend...=)

thanks to everyone who sent me of on saturday..sorry to make u guys rush...but i was really touched that u guys came...cos it was really out of the way for some of u..but u made it for me...thanks shan shan for coming down...will really miss all of u a lot...and also for those who wanted to come..but didn't or couldn't make it...it's the thought that counts...thanks for thinkin bout me...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home